Last updated: 07 July 2021
We will collect information about you when you visit our website, complete Sky Sport Breakers application forms, purchase any Sky Sport Breakers tickets or products and when you enter Sky Sport Breakers promotions or competitions.
We hold and use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- Providing and assisting you with relevant information for the tickets or products you request;
- Offering you rewards, special offers, competitions and other promotions;
- Providing you with information on new Sky Sport Breakers product(s) and service(s) and/or products and services of carefully selected third parties we think you might like. When we get in touch via email or SMS, you agree that these marketing messages from us and our third-party friends don't need to include an option to unsubscribe in the message;
You agree that we and our agents may send you marketing messages, electronic or otherwise, about (amongst other things) our rewards, special offers, competitions and other promotions, and those of our agents or third parties which we consider may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing messages from us and our agents at any time using the unsubscribe function or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes we may disclose your information to third parties (some of whom may be located outside of New Zealand). These third parties may include:
- The Australian National Basketball League (NBL);
- Our advertisers, customers, potential customers and associates with whom we may share aggregated information such as user statistics and other information that does not personally identify you;
- Persons we are legally obliged to provide your information to, including law enforcement agencies (such as the police, or the Serious Fraud Office), emergency services, government departments and regulatory authorities, as well as any person or organisation authorised to obtain your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
Access and Correction
You can access personal information that we hold about you by contacting us in writing. If the information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may ask us to correct the information. If you consent to receiving emails or other communications from us, but later change your mind, just let us know and we will take you off our list. Get in touch via email@example.com.